Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you find the answers to your questions here! If you are having a problem that isn't mentioned, please email our friendly support team and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
- What happened to the old Library?
- How can I access my account details?
- I signed up for a 30 day free trial, when will I be billed?
- How can I upgrade my Basic Membership to a Premium Membership?
- What should I do if I can't access my account?
- How do I change my password?
- I have a query about the store
- I want to buy something from the Store but I live outside Australia
How do I become a member?
- Visit our subscribe page to sign up, alternatively you can click on the ‘Join Now’ link located at the top right of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to create an account. You can now pay directly by credit card or through PayPal. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be prompted to proceed to PayPal to complete the process of joining RonKlingerBridge.com.
What happened to the old Library?
For people who are used to the old website, the RonKlingerBridge.com Library can now be accessed from almost anywhere on the site. You no longer need to click on a link to the Library before beginning your search. You’ll find all the categories you’ve become used to listed on the left hand side of the page. In addition, all the content is now graded on difficulty, so you can more easily find something to suit your skill level - just click on easy, medium, or hard. You can also search the Library using the Search the Site field at the top left. Just enter your search terms and press the Find It button.
How can I access my account details?
- Your account details can be located once you log in to RonKlingerBridge.com by clicking on the ‘Manage your account ’ link that appears on the banner at the top right of the screen.
- From this page you can view your username, the email you used when you joined, and what Premium Membership plan (if any) you are currently subscribed to. It also allows you to change the following settings Edit Profile - This enables you to change and update any of your personal information.
- Edit Profile - This enables you to change and update any of your personal information.
- Edit Newsletter Subscriptions - Remove and add yourself to the various newsletter subscriptions that RonKlingerBridge.com offers you.
- Change Password - Change your old password to something easier to remember here.
- Change Email - If you have changed internet providers or simply wish your messages from RonKlingerBridge.com to be sent to another address, change your details here. Please bear in mind, if your email is not kept up-to-date or viewed occasionally, we will not be able to contact you with latest offers and information.
I signed up for a 30 day free trial, when will I be billed?
When you first join as a Premium Member you are given 30 days to enjoy the site with full Premium Member benefits, including unlimited access to premium content as well as perks like the 10% store discount for Premium Members.
You do need to enter your payment information upon joining as a Premium Member but you will not be billed until the conclusion of the 30 day free trial period. Once the 30 days has expired, you will automatically be billed for your first subscription payment. However, if you cancel your Premium Membership during that first 30 days, you will not pay a cent.
How can I upgrade my Basic Membership to a Premium Membership?
- If you are an existing Basic Member, you will first need to log in. To do this, please enter your user name and password at the top right of the screen and then press the Log In button, which is also at the top right of the screen.
- Once you’re logged in as a Basic Member you should be able to see a button in the top right corner of the screen that says Become A Premium Member. Click on that button and follow the instructions on screen.
What should I do if I can't access my account?
- Check that you are entering your password and username. Passwords are case sensitive, so check you don’t have Caps Lock turned on.
- If you cannot remember your password and username, please go to the forgotten password page or contact our support team.
How do I change my password?
- To change your password, first log in to your account. Once logged in, click on the Manage Your Account link at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the Change Password link. From this page you can enter a new password.
- Enter your old password in the Old Password box.
- Enter your new password in both the New Password and New Password Confirmation boxes.
I have a query about the store
Any questions about the store should be directed to our friendly support staff.
Take The Guided Tour
It's a great time to join RonKlingerBridge.com as a Premium Member. Join over 35,000 members and get access to hundreds of quality bridge articles and some of the best bridge resources available to rapidly improve your game. Premium membership includes bridge problems emailed daily, discounts in our store, free bonus content and much more.
"My wife is a beginner and I play advanced duplicate bridge. We find the program organized, easy to follow and extremely helpful in our pursuit to play winning bridge. We highly recommend this fun teaching tool for anyone that loves bridge as much as we do."
Arthur and Judy Tarler
100 Winning Bridge Tips
Advanced Bidding Technique
Better Balanced Bidding : The Banzai Method
Bridge Basics (6th Edition)
Improve Your Bidding and Play
Improve Your Opening Leads
Improve Your Play At Trump Contracts
Playing To Win At Bridge
Right Through the Pack Again
Ron Klinger Answers Your Bridge Queries
Ron Klinger's Guide to Better Bridge (3rd edition)
The Power System: Five Bids To Winning Bridge
To Win At Bridge